Wednesday, May 18, 2011

cinnamon roll pancakes!



these are cinnamon roll pancakes!!  when i saw them they looked so good!  i had to try them.  so today me and my little sisters made them together.  everyone helped with measuring, pouring, and mixing!  the kitchen was a mess when we were done! haha.  this was a very easy to make recipe and all of the ingredients it called for we already had in the kitchen, so there is no need to go shopping!  i found this tasty  recipe over at melissas cuisine.  she is so amazing at cooking and baking!  she has every recipe you could ever imagine...seriously!  just take a minute to check out her blog if you haven't seen it yet cause it is so amazing!

2 comments:

  1. Cool pictures! Thanks for trying this recipe and linking back to me! I'm glad you liked it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM! This looks delicious, I'm going to have to try these for breakfast!

    Thanks for including me on your blogroll!!

    Cheers,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete