Friday, March 18, 2011

into the woods table centerpiece

 this is my centerpiece that i made for my dinning room table.  i am currently re-designing my dinning room!  it is almost done...kinda. haha im excited to see how it turns out!!  when im all done i am going to share my before and after pictures and you all can tell me what you think!
 this project cost me no money whatsoever!  i used materials that we already had i our house or that were left over from previous projects.  so pretty much all my materials were:  twigs, vases, moss, stones, and eggs ( for the eggs i used old Easter eggs and i mod podged them with book pages)



i think it looks really good on my newly painted red table! painted by me!!!  it was a time consuming project, but i think i was worth it!  it really made a difference in the decor of the dinning room.

2 comments: