Friday, May 13, 2011

fashionista friday! white tunic

meet butterscotch, my bunny!  shes such a great model!







shoes: GAP
jeans: Kohl's
refashioned shirt: Ross
necklace: handmade


i LOVE how this shirt turned out!!  its not how i originally planned it out to be, but i like it!  i think this outfit as a whole looks really good...i think its one of my favorites.  all i did to make this was cut the straps and bottom ruffle off, then i used the ruffle to make the sleeves.  it was just that easy!  i love  these jeans!  they WERE flares,but i turned them into skinnies (tutorial coming soon) they look so  much better as skinnies...but when i was all done taking pictures i sat down to look at them and my nephew decided to squirt my jeans with BLEACH!!!  wow thanks Micah...i love you too!  i hope they don't look that bad i might just bleach all of it and make them white but I'm not sure...

4 comments:

  1. Hey Refashionista!! I love this, and can I just say I want your bunny! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!! :) Thanks for the comment! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww! thanks you for your sweet comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the top, and love the bunny! I am your newest follower. Come over to Greetings From the Asylum and follow me too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww ... butterscotch! Saw your comment on your blog. Thanks. My boyfriend & I have been so tempted to get a bunny since I started using that picture on my desktop ... he, he. BTW you are super creative & crafty. I can't even take the hem up on a pair of jeans :(

    ReplyDelete