Monday, July 25, 2011

Tori from Fashion, Trends & More

hey everybody!  today i am so excited to have over Tori from Fashion, Trends & More!!  her blog is filled with cute outfits and awesome DIY projects!  so hop on over there and say hi!  p.s.  this is both mine and Tori's first blog swap!  super exciting! haha


Hi! I am Tori over from Fashion, Trends & More. How awesome is it that I get to guest post on Madison Avenue? Pretty sweet, I think! Okay, about myself. I am a rising junior that lives in Virginia. You could say fashion is my passion(I know, I know, could I be any cheesier?). I also love to sew/ do DIYs, take photos, blog and shop. I would describe my style as feminine yet still classic. Almost everyday, you will find me wearing skirts and dresses complimented with adorable earrings. I never leave my house without earrings on.
A few days ago I wore this cute little outfit. This week, it has been over a hundred degrees where I live so my recent outfits have been pretty simple. My goal for this outfit was to look chic while still keeping cool. I achieved this by throwing on a pretty, peachy lightweight vintage blouse over a cami and my favorite black skirt. To complete the look, I added black heels, a geometric necklace, my black skinny belt and some rings.


Blouse: vintage
Black skirt: H&M
Heels: Naturalizer
Necklace: DIY
Belt: Forever 21
Rings: Charlotte Russe
Stud earrings: Forever 21?

1 comment:

  1. I loved reading the blog post swap! Hope to see more in the future!!

    xoxo Callie

    ReplyDelete