Wednesday, January 11, 2012

a braided beauty


shirt: Plato's Closet
jacket: Target
jeans: H&M
skirt (worn as a scarf): thrifted (restyled)
purse: NPS
shoes: Burlington Coat Factory

Strange fact: when i'm bored i play around with my hair...and this is how this braided beauty came to be.  it took me about 10 tries but i finally got it!  yes!

so anyways, My dear loys is going away to Job Corps next Tuesday until August.  I'm not quite sure how i feel about this.  I'm happy because this is something he really wants to do but I'm sad because hes leaving in less than a week.  i think I'm still in the denial stage where you know its going to happen but you haven quite come to the realization emotionally.  i have no idea what I'm going to do...i even had to learn how to use the timer on my camera because he wont be around to take pictures!  and i guess i have to get my license now because i wont have him to drive me around.  i am such a slacker!

7 comments:

  1. Your hair is so pretty! I love the braid. and the bag. and that great scarf. I wish I could pull off chunky scarves like you can!
    -Meagan
    www.spunkychateau.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fit of your jeans and your colorful skirt scarf :) Your braided hair is really pretty too. I used to fishtail braid my hair a lot until I cut it, so now I am waiting for my hair to grow back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your braided hair! And also, the scarf. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love your blog! It's just too cute! Your hair here is amazing - super chic!!! And..that bag is perfection!

    ox,
    -Davie+Erica
    Wardrobe Stylists, NYC.

    http://www.lpfashionphilosophy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. your hair looks adorable like that! I am terrible with fancy braiding my hair.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with the license! It took me a couple of goes to pass the test... I'm sure you'll do much better!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so glad to find your blog again. love it always!

    ReplyDelete