Thursday, July 26, 2012

An open mind and an open back

Shirt: Cotton On ,Skirt: Thrifted & restyled, Sunglasses: Old Navy, Shoes: Old Navy, Belt: Forever 21


  Truth is, I'll never know all there is to know about you just as you will never know all there is to know about me. Humans are by nature too complicated to be understood fully. So, we can choose either to approach our fellow human beings with suspicion or to approach them with an open mind, a dash of optimism and a great deal of candour.

        - Tom Hanks




3 comments:

  1. you're just the cutest little thing
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I love your all your Refashions! I blog at Blissful and Domestic. I just started a Refashion Blogger Link List. I would love for you to link up your blog. Thanks so much!

    Danielle @ Blissful and Domestic
    http://www.blissfulanddomestic.com/p/re-fashion-bloggers.html

    ReplyDelete