refashioned top: Papaya
joe jeans: swapped (blogger swap meet up)
scarf: Charlotte Russe
bangles: Charlotte Russe
flats: Charlotte Russe
belt: Forever 21
so the other day i refashioned this shirt and i LOVE the way it turned out but i am so sad that i dont have a before picture! i took one but it is blurry beyond blurry! so just imagine a sleeveless frock with a ruffled bottom...yep thats it! i really wanted this to have sleeves so i wouldnt always have to find something to go with it, so i cut off the bottom ruffle and sewed them onto the shoulders for sleeves! i also made this a crop top so that it is shorter in the front and longer in the back. you cant tell that much in these pictures...i should have gotten a side view picture...oh well, but it is a crop top and i followed liz's wonderful instructions to make one! she is like the refashioning queen! she always has the best projects and the cutest style! i also got to meet her along with many other wonderful bloggers at the blog meet up (which was also a swap meet, so i got lots of cute clothes...i also got these cute cute cute jeans that im wearing)! i had lots of fun meeting everyone. i will have pictures soon...maybe, if i can figure out how to get them off of flikr. haha im still learning, okay? anyways you should go check out liz's blog, C&C and if you want to learn how to make a crop top you can see the full tutorial here!
i have found that the more i sew the better i get, and the more work i out into it! this is probably the best sewing ive ever done! i have a lot of projects to share, i just have to post them. i am getting so bad at posting regularly...sorry! i probably belong in blogger prison...haha. so my goals for my blog are:
1. post at least every other day . i really suck at this right now!! haha. i was to be more consistent in my postings instead of just posting whatever and whenever.
2. post more crafts and cooking projects! i originally started this blog as a craft blog with a few sewing projects but as i evolve my blog evolves. i have been posting a lot of refashions and outfits but thats because thats what i love the most and its just easier for me to refashion something than to come up with a new and exciting craft. im not saying that i dont like crafts because i do, im just saying that i like refashioning more. can you tell that this has been on my mind for a while? haha. okay on to
3. have you noticed that i havent been doing fashionista fridays? well thats mostly because i feel its pointless to have one day for fashion when i post about it all the time and so i have decided to make it into a linkt party where you can link up your refashions or outfits... i really what to know if people would be interested so just leave a comment saying if you would want to do this or not...thanks!
4. i LOVE each and every one of my followers!! you guys are the best! you guys always have the nicest things to say and are never negative! so to thank you guys for being such great readers i want to start having giveaways! i already have two lined up and im excited to share with you guys!!
5. i want to be a more well rounded blogger, so what would you guys like to see more of? what would you like to see less of? please let me know how i can be better. thanks guys!
p.s. i dyed my hair darker! i like it!!