- first i found an old sandal that needs some lovin! i chose my yellow ones
- then i spray painted them all white. i stuffed some paper where i didnt want white...i didnt do a good enough job though cause you can still see white. haha oh well you cant see it when im wearing them! then i cut off excess straps that i didnt want.
- i cut strips large enough to cover the small straps and i hot glued them on.
- then i cut out eight circles of the green fabric and i cut slits into them. after i cut them i burned the edges with a lighter...the slits helped it to look more like a flower and less like a plain circle. i hot glued the flowers onto the middle of the sandal and put pearls in the middle of the flowers (also with hot glue).
- lastly i cut and glued tan circles and put a single pearl in the middle, i also hot glues the feathers on and threaded the ribbon for the ankle ties.
that is all you do! it is sooo easy and i think they look store bought! thanks for stopping by!