Sunday, August 21, 2011

summer mix tape





this summer is almost over, so i thought i would share some of the songs that were probably overplayed, but most of all the songs that i LOVE!!  this list might be a little too long, but i love them all!  so what songs were playing on your playlist this summer?  i always love finding new songs!!

Angus and Julia stone: Big jet plane
He is We: Pour me out
He Is We: Pardon me
Regina Spektor: Us
 Edward Sharpe and the majestic zeros: Home
Florence and the machine: Dog days are over
Arcade fire: Wake up
The temper trap: Sweet disposition
Regina Spektor: Eet
Sia: My love
Regina Spektor: The call
Pheonix: 1901
Vampire weekend: Ottoman
A fine frenzy: What i wouldn't do
A fine frenzy: Blow away
Regina Spektor: Braile
Kate Nash: Foundation
The format: On your porch
Adele: Daydreamer
Christina Perry: Arms ( i looovvvveee this video!!)

4 comments:

  1. Happy Monday! Just wanted to let you know that I featured your Mu Mu refashion on my blog @ http://pinkapotamus.blogspot.com/2011/08/pink-hippo-party-43.html
    Hope you stop by and grab a featured button!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love love love "Home" - what a song, I could listen to it all day! (*whispers* ...and sometimes do...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all the music! I have such a hard time finding new music to listen to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best. Playlist. Ever. Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete